Top Child Sponsorship FAQs
Sponsor a child today and transform despair into hope.
When you sponsor a child, you can exchange letters, photos and prayers. You can even choose to visit the child you sponsor.
You can change a child's life from one of hardship and loneliness to one of hope and meaning. You have the opportunity to literally bring the love of Christ to a child in need.
Compassion's ministry to children in poverty is unique. Our Child Sponsorship Program is:
- Church Driven. Compassion is the only child sponsorship organization that works exclusively with local evangelical churches in the developing world.
- Christ Centered. Our ministry gives every child in our program the opportunity to hear about Jesus Christ.
- Child Focused. Each child has one sponsor, someone like you, who exchanges letters, photos and prayers and provides necessities like food, health care and educational opportunities.
Sponsoring a child through Compassion allows you to witness a miracle firsthand, following your child's growth as as he or she is nurtured to health, educated and exposed to the gospel of Jesus Christ.
At Compassion, we say that nurturing a child, connecting that child to a local church and having someone like you in a child's life is the most strategic way to make a difference in the life of a child in need.
Change the life of a child in poverty. With your generous donation of only $38 a month, you can sponsor a child in poverty who will receive:
- medical care
- clean water and nutritional supplements
- job skills training
- mentoring and opportunities for personal development
- the love and hope that only Christ can give
You may discontinue your child sponsorship at any time.
Each child deserves the hope of Jesus Christ. Will you give one child that blessing? Will you sponsor a child?
Give a child hope for the future and for all eternity. Sponsor a child today!