Sponsor a Child in the Philippines
A child in the Philippines needs your help. Reach across the miles to offer your support!
Life in the Philippines
The Philippine archipelago comprises 7,107 islands in the western Pacific Ocean. Poverty is most severe and pervasive in rural areas, where nearly 80 percent of the country's poor live.
- Illiteracy, unemployment and poverty are highest among indigenous people.
- More than a third of the country's population lives in poverty.
- Nearly half the population survives on less than U.S.$2 a day
Sponsor a child inthe Philippinestoday!
You can help offer the hope of Jesus Christ to a child in the Philippines. For just $38 a month, you can sponsor a Philippine child who will receive:
- clean water, food and nutritional supplements
- health and dental care
- job-skills training
- education and recreation in a safe, church-based environment
- opportunities to hear about Jesus and be encouraged to develop a lifelong relationship with God
When you sponsor a Compassion child, you are that child's only sponsor. You will receive letters and other correspondence directly from that child. The relationship you build as you write back and forth will be truly life changing!
So please, sponsor a child in the Philippines right now. It takes only a few moments to change a life. Simply click on the photo of the child you want to sponsor and request a Child Sponsorship Packet!