Sponsor a Child in South America
The South American children pictured urgently need a sponsor. Which one touches your heart?
About South America's Poor
The economic gap between the rich and poor in most of the countries of South America is wider than in most other continents.
- The poorest of South America's poor live in peasant communities in remote mountain areas in Bolivia, Peru and Ecuador.
- In the rural Andean region, three out of four people live below the poverty line.
- Poverty in southern South America is greatest among indigenous people.
- In many large South American cities, crude shacks and slums adjoin luxury apartments and skyscrapers.
Sponsor a child in South America today!
Please be a conduit of Christ's love to a child in South America. Your child sponsorship gift of just $38 a month will provide a child in South America with:
- educational opportunities in a church-based center
- food or nutritional supplements
- a place for safe recreation
- learning important life skills
- the opportunity to develop a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
And, through writing letters and sending photos, you can build a close relationship with your sponsored child.
So please take this opportunity to sponsor a child in South America now.
We're not asking you to change the world — just the world of a child in need. By clicking on one of the children's photos, the change can begin today!