Sponsor a Child in Ecuador
Some Facts About Life in Ecuador
Ecuador, which gets its name for its proximity to the equator, is home to the Galapagos Islands. More than 1.5 million of the people in Ecuador live in extreme poverty. Even if they spend everything they have on food, many still can't meet their daily nutritional needs.
- In rural areas, only 10 percent of children go on to high school.
- More than 37 percent of the people live on less than U.S. $2 a day.
- Forty-five percent of children under 5 suffer from chronic malnutrition.
Sponsor an Ecuadorian child today!
You can change the world of a child in Ecuador for just $38 a month. Along with opportunities to learn job skills important to his or her community, your Compassion-sponsored child will receive:
- health care and nutritional supplements
- food and clean water
- opportunities for safe recreation
- tools needed to reach his or her full potential in Christ
- spiritual mentoring — your sponsored child will learn about the hope that only comes from Christ
The child you choose will have only one sponsor — you. You will exchange letters, send photos and, best of all, offer encouragement in Jesus' name.
So please, sponsor a child in Ecuador right now. By clicking on any of the child photos, you can begin the process of changing the world for a child in need. It will be a life-changing experience for you and for your sponsored child.