Sponsor a Child in Burkina Faso
Each of these photos is of a child in Burkina Faso who needs a sponsor right away. Which life will you choose to change forever?
Some Burkina Faso Facts
Burkina Faso, a landlocked nation in western Africa, is considered to be one of the poorest nations in the world. Because of its high population density and limited natural resources, economic prospects are inadequate for most of its citizens.
- More than 70 percent of the population lives on less than U.S.$2 per day.
- The average life expectancy is not much more than 50 years.
- Common health problems include waterborne diseases: diarrhea, hepatitis A and typhoid fever.
- The global food crisis is causing widespread malnutrition.
You can sponsor a child in Burkina Faso right now!
Please demonstrate the love of Christ to a child in Burkina Faso. For only $38 a month, you can help provide a child in Burkina Faso with more than he or she has ever dreamed, such as:
- nutritious food and supplements
- educational opportunities
- life and job-skills training
- spiritual training and a chance to know the Savior
- hope for a better future
When you sponsor a child through Compassion, you get the added bonus of being able to communicate with the child you sponsor. Soon after your child sponsorship begins, you will receive a letter written directly to you from the child you chose.
So please, click a child photo to sponsor a boy or girl in Burkina Faso today. Say a brief prayer and allow God to lead you to a child whose life you will change — and who in turn will change your life, forever!