Sponsor a Child in Bolivia
Bolivia is a nation plagued by poverty — children there need your help.
With a population of nearly 9.3 million, the landlocked nation of Bolivia is one of the poorest and least-developed countries in South America:
- Poverty affects the quality of life for the majority of the population.
- More than 2.5 million Bolivian children and young people live in poverty.
- In 2006, the average annual income was U.S.$1,153 dollars.
Please sponsor a child in Bolivia today!
Compassion and you — we are the hands and feet of Christ in Bolivia. You can change a life by sponsoring a child in Bolivia for only $38 a month. Your support provides the child you sponsor with:
- Health care and supplemental nutrition
- the chance to play and learn in a safe environment
- opportunities to learn useful job skills
- spiritual mentoring
- age-appropriate Bible teaching and much more
Child sponsorship is truly a life-changing experience. Through letters and photos, you will build a personal relationship with the Bolivian child you choose. And that child will have the reassurance that someone a world away is thinking about and praying just for him or her.
So please click on the child photo that God is leading you to, and give that child in Bolivia the gift of love — the gift of hope — the gift of child sponsorship.