When you volunteer at Compassion headquarters, you make a real and lasting impact in the world by helping us serve kids around the world more effectively! There’s so much you can do, using your specific skills, interests and abilities.
For up to twenty hours per week or as few as six hours per month, you can volunteer in Colorado Springs or from the comfort of your home to make a difference in children’s lives around the world.
Volunteer Opportunities to serve include:
- Process Sponsor & Child Letters - Compassion-assisted children and their sponsors exchange more than 4 million letters a year!
- Support Print Campaigns/Mailings
- Data Entry
- Call Reps for Mobilized Partner Care
- Give Building Tours
- Event Planning & Hospitality
- Prepare Event Materials
- Internet Research
- Prayer Team & Staff Support
- Editing & Copywriting
- Transcription or Archiving
- Remote volunteer roles are now available
- And more