Sponsor a Child in Thailand
Every photo on this page shows a child from Thailand who would cherish the blessing of a sponsor.
Basic Information About Thailand
Formerly known as Siam, Thailand is the only nation in southeastern Asia that was never taken over by a European power. The poor are mostly agricultural workers in rural areas, where the highest level of education is six years of primary school.
- Nearly 30 percent of the population lives in poverty.
- Eighty percent of the people living below the poverty line work in the agricultural sector.
- Many of the rural poor cannot afford to send their children beyond the six years of compulsory schooling, thus making them unqualified for higher-paying jobs.
Please sponsor a child in Thailand!
You represent the hands and feet of Jesus when you offer His hope to a child in Thailand. When you take time to sponsor a child in Thailand for a mere $43 a month, your sponsored child will receive:
- regular health screenings and medical care
- nutritious food and clean water
- educational opportunities
- development of self-confidence and social skills
- the opportunity to hear the gospel and learn about Jesus
The real blessing of Compassion sponsorship comes when you exchange letters and photos with the child you sponsor. Plus, you may be able to visit your sponsored child in person in Thailand — truly a moving experience!
So please sponsor a child in Thailand right away. You can make a difference in the life of a child in need and, in turn, receive the blessing of knowing a child in Thailand is thinking about and praying for you.
Yes, you can make a difference in the world by sponsoring a child in Thailand. All it takes is a small step. Simply click on the child you want to sponsor and request a child sponsorship packet today!