Sponsor a Child in Kenya
When you sponsor any of the Kenyan children pictured here, you set them on a life-changing path.
A Quick Look at Kenya
The Republic of Kenya is located in easternAfrica. Its population has tripled over the past 30 years, leading to increasing pressure on natural resources, a widening income gap and rising poverty.
- More than half of the country's 37.9 million people are poor.
- Life expectancy has lowered to 56 years, from 59 years in 1989.
- HIV and AIDS have left many orphans and female-headed households, making them even more vulnerable to poverty.
- About 58 percent of the population survive on less than U.S.$2 a day.
Please sponsor a Kenyan child today!
When you sponsor a child, you open up a whole new world of possibilities for that child. For only $38 a month, you can help a Kenyan child experience a life changed forever through Compassion. Your sponsored child will receive:
- nutritional food supplements
- health care and clean water
- opportunities to learn job skills
- a chance for safe recreation in a church-based environment
- teaching about Jesus and encouragement to develop a lifelong relationship with God
The greatest gift you can give a child is your time! Just as you will have the opportunity to set aside some time to write your sponsored child, he or she will also take time to write to you and pray for you.
You can give a tremendous gift by sponsoring a child in Kenya. So please, take some time to look over the photos on this page. Seek the Lord's guidance and click on the photo of the child He leads you to. By doing so, you will change two lives forever — yours and that of the child you sponsor.