Sponsor a Child in Indonesia
Some Facts on Indonesia
Indonesia is the world's largest archipelagic country. Located on the Pacific "Ring of Fire," it is vulnerable to volcanic and tectonic disasters. Recent tragedies such as a major earthquake and tsunami have displaced hundreds of thousands and caused billions of dollars in damage.
- More than half of Indonesia's 237.5 million people are poor.
- More than 52 percent struggle to survive on less than U.S.$2 a day.
- The poorest regions of Indonesia are on the remote eastern islands, where 95 percent of people in rural communities are poor.
Please sponsor a child from Indonesia!
Change the world for a child in Indonesia. You can sponsor a child in Indonesia today for just $38 a month. Your support provides your Compassion-sponsored child with:
- supplementary food
- health care
- important job-skills training
- love, guidance and personal attention in a church-based program
- the opportunity to hear the gospel and learn about Jesus
Plus, you can foster a closer relationship with your child through mutual correspondence. Many sponsors even get the chance to visit their children on sponsor tours as well! Sponsor a child in Indonesia right now and help that child begin a life-changing experience.
Many children in Indonesia are waiting for sponsors at this very moment. So please, sponsor a child in Indonesia. You can start by simply clicking on the photo of the child you want to sponsor! It's that easy.