Sponsor a Child in Ghana
A child in Ghana can have a lasting effect on your life. Which child will you sponsor?
Since the Greenwich Meridian, or Prime Meridian, passes through Ghana, and because if its proximity to the equator, it is said that Ghana is geographically closer to the "center" of the world than any other country. But in this case, location isn't everything:
- Nearly 79 percent of the people live on less than U.S. $2 a day.
- In the upper east region, nearly nine out of 10 people live in poverty.
- Seventy percent of the country's rural poor have limited access to basic social services, safe drinking water and electricity.
Change a life by sponsoring a child in Ghana today!
When you bring the hope of Jesus Christ to a child in Ghana, you change a life forever! Your Compassion child sponsorship of just $43 a month provides life-changing benefits, such as:
- safe drinking water
- health care and food supplements
- opportunities to learn important life skills
- love and encouragement through regular correspondence with you, as the child's sponsor
- hearing about Jesus and encouragement to develop a lifelong relationship with God
We're not asking you to change the world, but we would like you to change the world for a child in Ghana.
Please consider sponsoring a child in Ghana today. It truly is a life-changing experience for the child you choose to sponsor and for you as well! Pray before you click and ask God which child He wants to bless through you.