Are You Looking for Children for Adoption?
Consider this alternative to adoption.
Many children are not up for adoption, but they still desperately need your help. These children cannot be adopted, but you can still help them when you decide to sponsor a child with Compassion International.
Compassion is not an agency that places children for adoption. Instead, we connect loving sponsors with children from developing countries who are in great need. When you sponsor a child, you provide:
- Nutritional food, supplements and clean water as needed
- The opportunity to attend school or stay in school
- Health care (regular health checkups, immunizations, medicine and more)
- Opportunities to learn job skills
- Beneficial recreational activities
- The opportunity to learn about Jesus and experience God's love firsthand
- An intimate relationship with you through letters and pictures. You can even visit your child in his or her native country!
When you sponsor a child, you are linked with one particular child, who will know your name, write to you, and treasure the thought that you care.
If you're waiting for children for adoption, you clearly have a heart for children in need. Why not sponsor a child today? Your cost: only $43 a month, which is much less than the cost to adopt a child. Even better, you don't have to wait. You can sponsor a child through Compassion right now. Simply click one of the children's pictures to get started today.
The whole process is quick and easy. Remember, when you sponsor a child, you're not just doing something good — you're providing love, hope and joy to a child in need. Allow God to work through you. Click a photo and sponsor a child today.