Thanks so much for sponsoring a child in need. You’re changing a life forever! A great way to brighten your child’s day is to send a special gift with your next letter. Your gift will remind your child how much you care!
If you send a gift with your next letter, please remember to put your sponsor number and your sponsored child’s number on the items to make sure that your child receives your gift.
Because of strict mailing and customs regulations in many of the countries we serve, we limit gifts to 8-1/2" x 11" and 1/4" thick. Unfortunately, we can’t accept packages.
Here’s a list of fun gifts that you can send:
- Photos and or postcards
- Greeting cards (even musical greeting cards)
- Blank stationery pieces and construction paper
- Coloring books and coloring pages
- Sports or flash cards
If you send a gift that we can’t deliver, we’ll contact you. To prevent this from happening, please remember that we aren’t able to deliver these items:
- Books and booklets
- Ceramics or glass
- Cloth items
- Crocheted bookmarks
- Elastic hair bands
- Foam crafts
- Foreign currency
- Halloween items (inappropriate in many countries)
- Jewelry, including friendship or plastic bracelets
- Large items
- Perishable items
- Plastic items
- Plastic rulers
- Plastic mesh crafts woven with ribbon or yarn
- Small pieces of cloth
- Silly Bandz (fun shaped rubber bands)
- Toothpaste and toothbrushes
By sending items on the approved list, you can help ensure that your child receives your special gift!
Your gift, along with your letter, will remind your child of God’s love — and your love too. Thanks for making an incredible difference as a sponsor!