You write to and swap stories with your sponsored child. You tell stories about your family and details about where you live. And your sponsored child does too. But you don't really know of what his country or child development center looks like.Would you like to take a look?
When you create a profile in OurCompassion using the same email address as on your Compassion account, your sponsored child is automatically linked to your profile. You will be able to read information about his child development center as well as a letter from the pastor of the church hosting the center. You can also use Google Maps to see where the center your sponsored child attends is located.Creating an account is very simple.
Follow these steps:
- Go to www.ourcompassion.org
- Choose your language in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Click the green "Join" button.
- Enter your name, birth date, a password and the same email address you use for your Compassion account.
- Once logged in, click on "update your sponsor information" to link your sponsored child or children to your profile.
- Select the child development center number next to the child's photo to view your child's development center page.
From the child development center page you will also find other sponsors with children in the same center. And when another sponsor uploads photos or videos of the center to OurCompassion, you will also be able to view them.