Compassion Volunteers - The Rock & Worship Roadshow Tour
The Roadshow exists to bring families together around affordable Christian music experiences designed to entertain and uplift each individual and to provide opportunities for them to participate in the mission of Christ through local and global charitable partners.
Be part of something truly remarkable – volunteer with Compassion during The Rock & Worship Roadshow Tour. Help connect children with sponsors and make an amazing difference. To help, review the information below and sign up today.
- You must be a Compassion Supporter, or accompanying a Compassion Supporter to sign up for this Event Volunteer opportunity.
- Ages 10-13 must have permission from a Parent or Legal Guardian, and a Parent or Legal Guardian must be present and volunteering alongside them.
- Ages 14-17 must have permission from a Parent or Legal Guardian, and can participate alone or with a group without a parent or legal guardian present.
- Parent or Legal Guardian must electronically sign Compassion's Volunteer Agreement & Release and Waiver of Liability on behalf of all minors once approved.
- Volunteer Descriptions:
- Table Volunteer: Your time during these events will be utilized through staffing the Compassion table, answering general questions about Compassion, and helping event attendees sign up to sponsor a child.
- Handout Volunteer: You will help to hand out child packets in the general audience during the Compassion presentation. Also, during your time you will be asked to serve as an usher for a special Compassion-related offering taken towards the latter part of the concert.
- Training will be provided for Event Volunteers prior to the event, as well as on-site during the event.
Event Volunteer Sign Up:
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Compassion at The Rock & Worship Roadshow. Please take a few minutes to review the information below and fill out this form completely in order for us to properly sign you up as a registered volunteer for this event.
- Search for the location on the map or in the list below the map.
- Click the blue map markers for additional details or find the same information in the list below.
- Click on the link "Register to Volunteer".
- Fill out the necessary form information, indicating the slot you would like to sign up for.
- Submit form and await approval - This may take up to 48 hours - Additional details will be sent following approval.
Please call us at (800) 336-7676, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. MT, to speak with a Compassion representative. You can also email us here.
*Compassion cannot guarantee participation, but works with partners to make arrangements when possible. Please email or call with questions on a particular event.