We work diligently to provide a world-class experience at the most reasonable price possible. If you would like to read more about what accounts for the cost of these trips and the value within visiting your child, please visit our CI difference section. Below, you will find complete pricing details and options specifically for this trip.
Full Trip Price: $ per person for double occupancy
Land Only Trip Price: $
Land Only pricing is available if you plan to purchase your own airfare and ground transportation to the hotel.
Single Supplement: $
The fee for single room occupancy is to be paid with your initial deposit and is refundable up to 30 days prior to the trip start date.
Additional Child Fee: $ per child
Meeting three (3) of your sponsored children are included in your trip cost.
Trip Deposit: $ per person
Final Payment Amount: $ per person
Final Payment Due Date:
Due to frequent airline changes, we recommend waiting until 6-8 weeks prior to the trip to purchase your airfare to the gateway city.
Included in the Trip Price
- international airfare from the gateway city to the destination booked under a group contract by Compassion
- all in-country hotel costs
- all in-country transportation costs from buses to in-country flights to varying destinations within the country you are visiting
- all in-country meals, non-alcoholic drinks, and tips
- entrance/exit fees at the airport
- fun day venue costs and visits to any tourist attractions
- limited travel insurance (see brochure)
- meeting up to three personally sponsored children and all child-associated costs: This may include the costs for transportation, translation services, meals, lodging, activity entrance fees, etc., for the child(ren), their student center representative and parent (when desired by the parent/child).
- administration fees
Not included in the Trip Price
- domestic ticket cost from your hometown for you and your guests to meet at the gateway city
- fuel surcharges
- travel documents such as passports and visas
- baggage fees, including fees related to exceeding weight limits or number of pieces allowed
- additional snacks, mini-bar, shopping, gifts for your child or souvenirs purchased in-country
- Internet, phone calls or laundry services while traveling
- transportation to and from the airport if you choose to fly “Land Only” apart from the Compassion group
In the event that you need to cancel your trip, please refer to our cancellation policy below:
- All deposits are nonrefundable.
- Fifty percent of the trip cost will be required for cancellations 59-31 days prior to the sponsor trip.
- One hundred percent of the trip cost will be required for cancellations 30-0 days prior to the sponsor trip. Although rare, in the event that Compassion feels it is necessary to cancel a trip, a full refund will be given to anyone who has already applied a payment to Compassion for their trip cost.