If a trip to a developing country is outside your comfort zone, be assured we will be alongside you every step of the way.
We will guide you through key trip preparation, such as obtaining passports, visas (if necessary) and immunizations. We’ll provide travel tips, a packing list and fun ideas for children’s gifts.
Included in the Trip Price:
- domestic and international airfare from the designated departure city (unless group decides to purchase their own flights)
- all in-country hotel costs
- all in-country transportation costs from buses to in-country flights
- all in-country meals, non-alcoholic drinks, and tips
- visits to any tourist attractions
- limited travel insurance (download a PDF with complete policy information)
- administration fees
Not included in the Trip Price:
- travel documents such as passports and visas
- any required country entry or exit fees
- meals while in transit
- baggage fees
- additional snacks, mini-bar items, shopping, gifts for your child or souvenirs purchased in-country
- internet, phone calls or laundry services while traveling
- transportation to and from the airport if you choose “Land Only” and fly separate from the group
Please note: The Fun Day is a day set aside during each trip for sponsors to connect with their sponsored children. The cost of transportation of the children to the Fun Day activity will be itemized per individual traveler and included on the final invoice, based on the distance the child will have to travel to participate. Please note that we cannot guarantee a child’s participation in Fun Day if they are under the age of 3, as this may put an unnecessary burden on the child and a guardian/parent if lengthy travel is involved.