Giving a gift of hope after your lifetime means touching lives with the Good News of Jesus Christ. This hope encourages the children to touch other lives with the Gospel and advance the Kingdom within their own communities. This type of gifting offers you simple, flexible options.
"We tithe to our church. We wanted to tithe again — kind of an extra tithe — when we leave this planet." – Richard Mecone, Legacy Donor
Gifting to Compassion through a Will or Revocable Living Trust lets you take care of the people and causes you love and then give in a variety of ways. You can give a designated amount or provide a percentage of your estate.
Wills and Revocable Living Trusts are two of the simplest ways to donate to Compassion. They offer significant flexibility because you can change your mind at any time.
For more details, download the PDF on Wills or Revocable Living Trusts.
Your Next Steps
- Download information on planned giving through Wills or Revocable Living Trusts.
- Assess your current and long-term financial goals with our free personal estate planning tool.
- Contact the Gift Planning Department at (855) 315-5019 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss ways to become a Legacy Donor.
- View sample bequest language that can be used for your will or trust.
- Seek the advice of your financial or legal advisor.
- If you include Compassion in your estate plans, use our legal name and Federal Tax ID.
Legal Name: Compassion International Inc.
Address: 12290 Voyager Parkway, Colorado Springs, CO 80921-3668
Federal Tax ID Number: 36-2423707
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor. Figures cited in examples are for hypothetical purposes only and are subject to change. References to estate and income taxes include federal taxes only. State income/estate taxes or state law may impact your results.