A visit to our Global Ministry Center in Colorado Springs will provide you a wonderful opportunity to see firsthand our passion for children and to learn how long-term child development battles poverty.
On this tour you will have the opportunity to:
- Enjoy the life-size sculpture of Jesus in our lobby.
- Watch a video message from our President, Dr. Wess Stafford.
- See a replica of a typical home in the developing world, no more than 75 square feet in size.
- Admire artwork and crafts made by Compassion-assisted children.
- Gain a greater understanding of God's mandate to help the poor.
- Learn how long-term child development battles poverty.
- Discover how you can partner with Compassion to help break the stronghold poverty has on so many of the world's children.
Global Ministry Center Tours
Tours are Monday through Friday at 10 a.m., 12 p.m. and 2 p.m.
For more information or to schedule a group tour please call (719) 487-7000 or toll free (800) 336-7539.
12290 Voyager Parkway
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80921
From downtown Colorado Springs, take 1-25 north to exit 153, Interquest Parkway.
Take Interquest Parkway east to Voyager Parkway.
Go north (left) on Voyager Parkway 1.5 miles to Compassion, located on the left side of the road.
Watch for the Compassion sign and then turn left just before the Ministry Center.
Follow signs to visitor parking. The entrance to Compassion is on the west side of building.