Compassion-sponsored children have access to education, medical care, nutritious food and knowledge of the love of Jesus. They have been so blessed that many of them pray for their sponsors every day. Yet the children need prayer, too.
The following are prayer requests from our Bolivia Country Office about the children, families, church partners and staff in Bolivia:
- For all the youth in the development centers who are being tempted to get into a gang, drink alcohol or use drugs, so God may give them strength to resist.
- For all the children and youth who ran away from their homes, were abandoned or thrown out, so God will comfort them and protect them against all evil, bad influences and abuse. May God make them feel His love at every moment.
- For the many children who have been orphaned because of deaths in their family. Pray for the Lord to comfort them and to provide a caretaker for them.
- For all the children who live with their grandparents or another relative because they were abandoned or because their parents are working in another country. Pray for God to protect their hearts and minds from the lie that they are not loved or wanted.
- For all the children who are abused, neglected or mistreated, so God will take care of them and restore their lives.
- For the strength of the children as they mature in their faith, so they may teach their families about Jesus.
- For the children in our program to commit their lives to loving the Lord and others around them.