1. Introduce the Compassion program you selected for your group. (You can refer to the brochure you received in the mail.)
2. Play the video titled MOPS Visits Your Child Survival Program in Bolivia.
3. Have your group complete one or both of the crafts mentioned in the brochure — and/or have your group make the empanadas.
4. Encourage each mom in your group to look through the packets and sponsor a child of her own or partner with a Child Survival Program (depending on which program you selected).
5. Return your packets after the meeting. (Instructions will come with the materials you receive.)