Give children in poverty a Christmas gift!
Each Christmas, Compassion delivers a Christmas gift to every child in a Compassion program. Today there are more than one million Compassion children around the world – and we need your help to bring Christmas gifts to each and every one.
Your donation is 100% tax deductable.
Your donation will help us purchase and deliver a Christmas gift to every Compassion child.
Gifts are determined by the identified needs of children.
- Toy Cars
- Dolls & Action Figures
- Coloring Books
Christmas with Compassion is about much more than gifts!
Children’s eyes light up when they receive their Christmas gifts! In their smiles, we see that these gifts provide:
- Happiness that extends beyond a single day
- A blessing felt by both the child and their caregivers
- Love in the name of Jesus
- Hope that poverty can be overcome
Be Jolly in your donation!
Your donation means that children in poverty will have a wonderful Christmas.
- Charity Navigator has awarded Compassion its highest rating – four stars – for 14 consecutive years. We are honored to be in the top 1% of all charities.
- Please call us at (800) 336 -7676 to speak to a Compassion representative. We are available Monday through Friday, 7AM – 5:30PM MST.