Advisory: Fire in Bangladesh

Recently, a fire caused by a broken electric wire swept through the hostel associated with Compassion-assisted center BD-201.

Advisory: Fire in Bangladesh

  |   Posted: December 28, 2011   |   Updated: December 28, 2011

Recently, a fire caused by a broken electric wire swept through the hostel associated with Compassion-assisted center BD-201.

As a result, many beds and other items were destroyed. No Compassion-assisted children or families were hurt or killed in the fire.

Praise the Lord for His care and protection of our children. Please continue to pray for those involved with the hostel as they recover from the damage.

Compassion Bangladesh will keep us updated as more information is available.

Compassion International will contact you if your sponsored child has been affected.