Topics: Author, Evangelism and Discipleship, Marriage & Family, Spiritual Growth, Women's Ministry
Renee Swope has served on the Proverbs 31 Ministries leadership team for more than 15 years, helping Proverbs 31 become one of the leading women’s ministries in America. She currently serves as an executive director of the ministry’s international radio program and is a contributing author to the ministry’s Encouragement for Today Devotions.
Renee is also the best-selling author of A Confident Heart: How to Stop Doubting Yourself and Live in the Serenity of God’s Promises.
Renee’s passion is helping women live confidently in Christ. She is a popular blogger and women’s conference speaker. Her messages are seasoned with humor, saturated with Truth and filled with Biblical insights and practical life-applications that help women:
- experience the power of God's word and apply it in their everyday lives.
- discover and embrace their God-given purpose, passion, and personality.
- replace "against me" thoughts with scripture-based God is "for me" thoughts.
- find hope and purpose for the future despite the pain of their past.
- break free from comparison and people-pleasing so they can actively become the woman, wife, mom, leader and friend God created them to be!
All told, Renee Swope reaches over half a million women across the world each weekday through her writing. She lives in Charlotte, NC with her husband and three children.
Connect with Renee at reneeswope.com.